Hint: For the most accurate results, measure yourself without clothes or in your undergarments.
- SLEEVE LENGTH: Measure from edge of shoulder down.
- HIGH POINT SHOULDER: Measure from this point over bust to hem edge to determine length of tops and dresses.
- BUST: Measure fullest part.
- WAIST: Measure the narrowest part of your torso.
- HIGH HIP: Approximately 3" below waist.
- LOW HIP: Fullest part of hip.
- INSEAM: Measure from the crotch seam down to the ankle hem on a pair of pants that already fits you well.